Though home to residents year round, including us, the majority of the Denali area’s infrastructure is built for folks like you! There are loads of activities and shops found conveniently walking distance from your front door!
- Moose AKa’s is a world class Eastern European restaurant serving authentic food, primarily Serbian. Long-time manager and founder Maja is there nearly every night ensuring only the finest experience for diners. We recommend this quiet gem if you are looking for a quiet, intimate dining experience. Reservations recommended, but not required. Don’t forget the Turkish coffee! 907-687-0003
- Prospectors Pizza known for their 49 beers on tap! This is a great family friendly place that primarily serves mouth watering pizzas. A bit bigger and a whole lot louder it’s a casual sit down for adults & children alike. Reservations recommended for a table in the height of the season, bar usually open for beer & food. 907-683-7437
- Panorama Pizza is where the locals go! It’s a bit off from the path as it’s located roughly 10 miles south of Glitter Gulch Canyon, which is where we are located. If you have a vehicle this is the place to go for a warmer dining experience while still getting that pizza pie & pint of brew you were looking for. This is a local joint, run & patroned by local Alaskans which you can feel as you are hanging around the firepit or tossing a game of cornhole. 907-683-2623
- Thai & Chinese Food to Go is certainly a favorite of Denali Raft and our staff! Quick, cheap (for Alaska that is), and absolutely delicious, this is the place to go when you want a quick satisfying bite between excursions! Please note that it is a cash only establishment. You can visit their sister business Denali Sushi located 1 block away which does take credit cards. No reservations and limited seating.
- The Perch is a premier restaurant adjoined to Crows Nest Cabins. The Perch prides itself on selling menu items crafted from local growers and do their best to have a zero carbon footprint. Getting its name from being “perched” atop a gravel moraine left by the glacier, this eatery truly is a product of the area. Try their handcrafted cocktails, they won’t disappoint! 907-683-2523
- Denali Raft Adventures is definitely the premier activity in the area (we may be biased) if you want to see the park in a more interactive, hands on approach! Offering 2 sections of river ranging from beautiful & scenic mildwater to white knuckle grip wildwater you can rest assured there is something for everyone! All necessary is provided for your rafting adventure including a Gore Tex drysuit, and as a thank you to our guests you will receive an exclusive discount for staying with us! 907-683-2234
- TEMSCO Helicopters is the originator of the helicopter glacier tour in Alaska, safely landing guests on glaciers for over 40 years. Founded in 1958 in Ketchikan, Alaska, TEMSCO believes that the best way to experience the raw beauty of the great land is from the air. Walk upon an ancient glacier tucked away deep in the Alaska Range, or trek through the wild Alaskan backcountry with an experienced, local naturalist at your side. 907-683-0683
- Denali Park Bus Tours are offered by the National Park Service. These guided bus tours will take you within the park boundaries for a personal view of wildlife in their elements! From breath-taking views to grizzly bears grazing on the side of the road the Tundra Wilderness Tour never fails to disappoint! Please note due to a landslide the bus tour is currently only traveling to Mile 43. 1-800-622-7275
- Denali Park Adventures is a triple threat, offering ATV trips, guided jeep excursions, and a zipline park all in one family! Whether you want to be behind the wheel or just enjoy the sights one of their reservation staff will steer you in the right direction! 907-683-8687
- Denali Air is definitely our top pick for flightseeing companies in all of the Denali area. Their classic Denali Mountain tour will take you within 8 miles of the mountain. From this distance it will feel as though you are right on top of it! One of the most spectacular ways to see the park’s namesake, you’ll truly have a tall tale to tell when you get back home! Pro tip: Ask for Bob with one O 907-683-2261
- Black Diamond Golf Course if you are looking for a laid back day and to enjoy a lower 48 pass time, this is the place for you! Offering a 9 hole course with golf cart rentals you’ll be working the back 18 in one of the most beautiful backdrops you can imagine! Tee times available all day. The whole course takes about 3 ½ hours, but you are welcome to take all the time you need. 907-683-4653
- Denali Roadhouse Gifts is our favorite gift shop in the area. Conveniently located right on the boardwalk you are sure to find just the right souvenir or gift to treasure a lifetime! You may not be able to take home a piece of the park, but this is a sure way to never forget the lasting memory Denali National Park will surely impart on you! They offer a range of items such as apparel, plushies, knick-knacks, mugs, jewelry, artisan knives, and even a range of authentic Russian dolls! If asked they will ship items back home if wanted.